Monday, March 28, 2011

it's been a while.

i've kind of been hiding, to be honest -- trying to figure out this whole 'web-presence' thing -- and how it applies to me and my art.
i've been furiously putting together 'my' identity in terms of a logo, color scheme and web-layout... but that has been on the back burner to all my art projects - many of which are unfinished and i'm pretty ashamed about!!! i don't think there's a worse way to burn a bridge than with your own procrastination.
if you are reading this and i've promised you some art... please don't hate me for too long. i am so terrible at managing my life - and it only seems to get more complex as the months and years stretch on into deeper versions of adult-hood.
fear of failure - stemmed from my often debilitating perfectionism - in combination with life being... life - are two things i am working to conquer.
please be patient, because i know i'm really on the verge of overcoming this - and moving on to something great!
there are lots of things in the makings that i'd be foolish to rant about at this point, but trust me - and stick along for the ride.

loo.2 is coming faster than ever.

all my love,
L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you started posting again! I find that blogging about my work helps keep procrastination at bay...not that I have a schedule or anything. At least it keeps me from watching so much tv ;-) Keep at it, L$!