Thursday, September 16, 2010

it's my friday today!

yes. i'm taking a much needed day of to....
well, probably work on freelance. but i can do it in my jammies, right???
i'm working on several pieces currently. a tattoo design for my wonderful seestar, a handful of logos ranging from high school sports teams to repo work, and a personal project or two :)
this weekend will be all about my husband and i after fiveoclock tomorrow, though!!!
it's our one-year wedding [and 6-year dating] anniversary this sunday the nineteenth <3
we're kicking it off with sushi+machete [the movie], and follwing that will be a local comic book convention, a night at a very swanky hotel, and at some point, i'm going to make our anniversary cake. [shit shit shit when???? maybe tomorrow.]
my break is already over by two minutes, so i'll close this entry with a comment on how disappointing it is when you value someone's opinion enough to show them something artistic you are working on, and they give a very thoughtless - very automated - response.
i.e. 'it looks good' or 'i like it.'.
perhaps, i'm asking for too much. and don't get me wrong, i appreciate the positive wording... get what i'm saying?
sigh.
what's for lunch?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy wow, that's a full day! Mayhaps I'll see you guys down at the comic convention, but I will be starting there early...
Have fun!